Flickpost provides free insurance coverage up till RM 500. Additional insurance coverage for higher value items can be purchased at 2% of the intended insured sum. The maximum insured sum is capped at RM 1,500 per parcel for Flickpost Economy, Standard and Greenlane shipping; RM 20,000 for Priority shipping and RM 2,000 for Flickpost Pro. Insurance coverage is extended to the declared value of the goods, excluding shipping charges, handling fees, surcharges, or insurance premiums paid.
Submitting a claim (Missing parcels or non-delivery)
Sender can submit a claim for non-delivery within 55-90 days from their booking date. To substantiate your claim, kindly provide the following:
– A complete Invoice (it should also contain the description of the item/s sold)
– Written communication from the recipient that the parcel hasn’t been delivered (For example, if you sold this item on eBay, it could be a screenshot of the buyer’s message.)
– Your bank account details
Submitting a claim (Damaged items)
If damaged, the sender may file a damage claim immediately. All packaging material of the damaged goods must be kept in its original form as when it was first received. Packaging and damaged goods should not be disposed or discarded before a claim is completed, as photographs may still be required. Failure to hold damaged property until a claim is fully resolved will result in the claim being denied.
Any concealed damage must be reported within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt. Discovery of loss or damage occurring 14 days or later after final delivery would be taken to have occurred while the shipment was not in transit, and as a result, would not be covered under the policy. Failure to report concealed damage within this time frame will result in non-coverage.
If your parcel was damaged upon arrival, kindly provide the following:
– Clear pictures of how the parcel was being packaged
– Clear pictures of the item before & after damaged
– Written communication from the recipient that the parcel arrived damaged (For example, if you sold this item on eBay, it could be a screenshot of the buyer’s message.)
– Your bank account details.
All supporting documentation will be submitted to the insurer for review. Insurance reviews will typically take 3-5 weeks. Upon approval of your claim, we will disburse the funds into your nominated bank account. Kindly email the documents to email@example.com
Click here to view our full terms and conditions.