Flickpost offers brokerage service to facilitate the customs clearance process with China customs. Some sensitive item categories will require a broker to perform clearance on behalf of the consignee. We accept parcels shipped through any 3rd party courier services as well.
STEP 1: GET A QUOTE
Contact our Customer Service Representative and provide us the following details.
1. Has the receiver completed customs declaration? 自己申报过了吗？: YES/NO
2. Item Description 物品:
3. Is the Item Brand New/Used? 全新或非全新?
4. Quantity 数量:
5. Parcel Weight 包裹重量:
6. Unit Price (CNY) 单价 (人民币):
7. Total Value (CNY) 金额(人民币):
8. City 城市:
9. Purpose of Usage 功能用途:
(a) Product picture(s)
(b) Screenshot of the email/SMS notification received by the consignee
STEP 2: FILL UP A BROKERAGE FORM
Once you are okay with the quotation price, proceed to fill up the Brokerage Service Form.
STEP 3: MAKE PAYMENT
Upon submission of the brokerage form, our Customer Service Team will create a booking in your Flickpost account to make payment. We will be in touch with you within the day.
STEP 4: WAIT FOR CUSTOMS DECISION
Wait patiently for custom’s decision. Once customs has release the item, your courier will automatically deliver the item to the recipient. In the event custom does not approve of your item, our Customer Service Representative will update you accordingly.
* Rates are subject to change if the item value and shipment size differs from the information provided.
* Refund will be issued (minus 5% admin fees) for unsuccessful clearance.
* Customer have to be willing to bear the risk of custom penalty if there’s any imposed by customs.