Items below RM500
e.g.: coffee, cosmetics, apparel etc.
Items above RM500
e.g.: auto parts, luxury goods etc.
Items below RM 100
e.g.: phone cables, hair ties etc.
Combined parcel dimensions, i.e. (Length + Width + Depth) must not exceed 90 cm
Flickpost provides free insurance coverage up till RM 500. Additional insurance coverage for higher value items can be purchased separately at 2% of the intended insured value.
Flickpost provides free insurance coverage up RM 500. Additional insurance coverage for higher value items can be purchased separately at 2% of the intended insured value.
Flickpost provides free insurance coverage up RM 500. Additional insurance coverage for higher value items can be purchased at 2% of the intended insured value.
1. Place a booking before 12:00 noon for same day pick up.
2. Pick up time: Monday – Friday, between 2pm – 6pm
3. Maximum parcel weight for free pickups: 30 kg
4. Volumetric weight (VM), or dimensional weight reflects the density of a parcel.
In general, a less dense item would occupy more space (i.e. more volume), and vice versa.
VM is calculated using the following formula:
(Length x Width x Height) cm / 5000
This is then compared against the actual weight of the parcel. The greater of the two will be used to determine the shipping fee.
5. All shipping rates quoted are nett, except for the following:
– Address amendment fees (RM 55)
– Battery handling surcharge (RM 100 per product)
– Custom duties and taxes (if applicable)
– Emergency surcharges (if applicable)
– Out of coverage surcharges (RM 111 if applicable)
– Oversized / bulky item surcharge (RM 50 will apply for parcels with any side exceeding 120 cm; RM 390 for parcels exceeding 240 cm on any side)
– Repacking Fee (RM20)
– Brokerage Fee (optional)
– Shipment return charges
6. Flickpost provides free insurance coverage up till RM 500. Additional insurance coverage for higher value items can be purchased at 2% of the intended insured sum.
7. No liquids and batteries for Economy and Standard shipping. Liquids and batteries should only be shipped via the Priority option.
8. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires the filing of Prior Notice for all food, beverage, toiletries and personal products entering the country. Upon receipt of Prior Notice, the FDA will issue a confirmation number in the form of a barcode which must accompany the shipment. Electronic filing is required and all documentations have to be accurate and complete prior to shipment arrival to avoid clearance delays or rejection by customs.
The list of commodities below require FDA Prior Notice:
(a) Food and beverage (e.g.: chocolate, coffee, fruits, honey, nuts, tea, spices)
(b) Pharmaceuticals (e.g.: health supplements and vitamins)
(c) Personal products (e.g.: cosmetics, perfumes, toiletries)
(d) Animal and plant products
Flickpost offers FDA filing as an add-on service. First submission will be RM50/product. Subsequent products would be RM25 each. Kindly note that final approval is subject to the jurisdiction of the respective customs and regulatory agencies at destination country.
9. Flickpost Greenlane (绿色通道) shipping option offers guaranteed custom clearance and paid duty tax 包税包清关 to China. Following are the items that can be shipped through Greenlane:
(a) Food & Supplements/Birdsnest/Tongkat Ali 保健品, 保养品, 燕窝, 药, 东革阿里
(b) Bags & Luggages 包包
(c) Clothing & Apparel 普通衣服 (CNY500 以下）
(d) Shoes 鞋子
(e) Health & Beauty 普通化妆品
(f) Jewellery 普通饰品
(g) Home Appliances (No-Battery) 电子产品
(h) Mobile Phones手机
(i) Pet Supplies 宠物食品